To be featured on the homepage, send an email to email@example.com telling us what you identify as (Japanese, Irish, etc.) and attach a high-quality photo of yourself (as well as a family or childhood photo, if you like) along with your story.
Share whatever you want, however you want. If you’re having trouble getting started, take a look at others’ submissions, or use the following prompts for inspiration:
- Why are you proud to be Hapa?
- Where were you born, and where do you live now?
- Have you always embraced your heritage?
- What challenges have you faced as a result of being multiracial?
- What traditions/customs/holidays do you participate in/celebrate?
Hapa Voice welcomes submissions from people of all ages and backgrounds. If English isn’t your first language, or you need help writing your entry, we are happy to help. By participating, you indicate that you agree to the terms and conditions.